I once blogged about my ability to leg press 315 pounds, and the accompanying ability to launch a fat dude.
This morning, I leg pressed my usual 270 pounds fifteen reps. Upon not feeling any muscle exhaustion, I went up to 315 for fifteen reps. I must have gained super powers overnight because even that was easy! The thought hit me, "What the hay!" And I successfully completed fifteen reps at 360 pounds! Holy buffness, Batman!
Lots of other great things about today:
- I got to leg press, squat, etc. to this little ditty (maybe four times) on my rockin' Gen 5 Nano w/ Marshmallow Earbuds.
- My landlord is fixing the plumbing today on the tub that has had constantly running water since I moved in about three years ago.
- I get to go to Desert Star Playhouse tonight to see a "Back to the Future" parody. I've never been there. Surprising, as I'm all over the local theater circuit.
- I have a new, hilarious "really stupid mistake" story I can tell for the rest of my life, but I cannot go into detail on public forum.
- I'm up to 40 blog followers! Thanks, everyone!