- "Boy, Ginger, you twirl that baton like no one I've ever seen."
- "Wow...you...you....holy moly."
- Elderly lady in a very whispered voice, "You were my favorite. You are so cute. I've gotta learn to shake my hips like that." Then she just kept giggling and telling me great job.
- "Ginger Brooks is bringing sexy back."
- "Man, I really want an Eskimo Pie now."
- I say, "Thank you for coming to the show!" The young man pulls me close and says, "No, no...Thank you."
- "You did a little too well."
- "Sexy Larissa is one of my new favorite things."
- "It was hot. The ice cream melted;-)"
- "Woowwweee." (Larry, our drummer from "Nunsense")
- "All the little girls around me wanted to be the girl in the red dress."
- "What a range, huh? You go from home town girl, to 'How sexy can I possibly be on stage?'"
- "You all should go perform in Yellowstone." (?)
- "The way you look at him during "Baby, It's Cold Outside," is the way every man dreams a woman will look at him."
Monday, December 20, 2010
Receiving Line Comments: 1940s Radio Hour
At the close of every show, I like to share some of the more humorous or touching things people have said to me as they are exiting the theater.