- Revelation of time in jail. Not once. Not twice. Three different men.
- A three-hour talk in a cold car in January about how the young man is still crazy, head-over-heels in love with his ex...complete with tears.
- Told me he had kissed (or otherwise) so many girls he can't even begin to count and or recall their names....again, at least three different men have confessed these types of things.
- Told he was $10,000 in debt due to his Airsoft addiction.
- Told me about his dishonorable discharge from the military.
- Told me he'd been driving on a suspended license for over a year.
- Told me he'd just proposed to a girl and is waiting for her answer.
- Told me all about his less-than-one-month old divorce and everything that is wrong with him, whereupon he kept asking for affirmations that I did not think he was crazy.
- Talked at length regarding numerous government conspiracy theories.
- Told me he was feeling ill and that the only thing that would make him feel better is if I snuggled with him. Smooth. Not. Gonna. Happen. Did I mention he was wearing short shorts?
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Ten First Date Blunders
I have had the following ten (and really, this is quite narrowed down) alarming occurrences on first dates: