Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Electromagnetic Plague

I think I have a weird, destructive disabling electromagnetic field surrounding me.

In the past two weeks, I have encountered the following difficulties:
  1. My CD player in my (trunk) stopped working.  It error messages out every time.  Never a problem before this...ever.  No reason for this - no bumps, extreme heat, nadda.
  2. My 6-month old microwave stopped heating.  Everything else works fine, there was no burn-out, nothing.  It just won't heat.  Very frustrating for a girl who likes her Morningstar breakfast sandwiches every morning.
  3. My mixer died.
  4. My phone is on the fritz.  The inside screen no longer works.  Usually I can drop it on the ground and it starts working again, but over 30 attempts later...still not working.  I can get calls and messages, but utilizing any feature that requires my phone to be open is a no go - including deleting anything.  I am very sad.  I do not want to get a new phone.  I do not want to pay $50 more per month for my service, but let's face it, if I get a new phone, I'm getting a good phone.  I'm with Verizon, any suggestions?  iPhone4 or Droid?  *tears*  We have been together for over three years my lil LG Env2 and I.  Boo.  If anyone has an old one they want to gift me, I'm all over it! 

No comments: