I don't make New Year's Resolutions.
If I did, looking back on '09, I would have hit all of my New Year's Resolutions if they looked something like this:
1. Visit: Alaska, Hawaii, New York (twice), New Jersey, Washington (twice), Oregon (twice), Idaho (thrice), Nevada, Ohio, Kentucky, California (twice)
2. Lose 5% body fat
3. Star in two musical productions
4. Be a paid model
5. Go on an average of at least one date per month
6. Eat at a 5-star restaurant in a 5-star hotel
7. Quit smoking and drinking (ok, so I never started, but still...it counts, right?)
8. Directly influence two couples towards marriage
9. Bake over 200 batches of cookies
10. Be a better friend to everyone around me and myself
Wow. Maybe I should stop setting New Year's Resolutions. It looks like I could get more done without setting goals! That's awesome, Larissa!
Thanks for...Well, you know. Haha. And we decided yes on the middle name thing. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Hahah.
Speaking of New York, have you heard of the musical Passing Strange? You usually know all about these thing, so probably yes.
I don't know if it's still running in NYC or not, but from what I can tell, it looks interesting.
That's fantastic! You've done so much in the last year. Way to go!
Amazing! I never thought to do it backwards. Then I'd feel like I accomplished so much more...next year! Next year I will be a success.
Post a Comment