I learned today that a picture really is worth 1,000 words. All I did was post a photo of some cookies I baked for a friend and - *BAM* - dozens of requests for a recipe. They do look amazing, right? I promise they taste even better!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 sticks room temperature butter (aka softened, not melted)
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup flour (or just do 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 regular flour)
- 1/3 bag Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips or Trader Joe's Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 bag Trader Joe's Chocolate Chunks
- 1/3 bag Nestle Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (the only time I ever use Nestle, as I don't prefer their chocolate)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine sugars and butter until integrated/fluffy (too much mixing will melt the butter = bad)
- Mix in extracts, soda, powder, salt, and eggs (again, do not mix too much)
- Mix in bread flour until just integrated
- Mix in flour until just integrated (the dough may seem as if it is not going to stick together, but it will once you knead)
- Knead in chocolate chips with freshly washed hands
- Refrigerate dough for at least* an hour. I prefer to let it set overnight, which is why I love this recipe- you can whip it together right before bed in ten minutes, then bake the next day (or three days later!).
- Roll dough into balls - I usually do about a 50-cent piece size just slightly smaller than a golf ball, but it works for larger sizes too
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Some ovens may take 11. You want them to only have the lightest of brown on the higher points of the cookies.
- Let cookies develop on sheet for two or three minutes.
- Use spatula to remove and place on whatever surface you use for cooling - I use a sheet of wax paper or tin foil. Nothing fancy.
- The cookies may seem to be gooey or more likely to fall apart, but they will solidify upon cooling.
Help someone who need Herpes Cure from Natural Roots and Herbs today.
I'm not ashamed of testifying the goodness of Dr. AKINTUNDE in my life and my beloved mom too, how we where cured from this Virus after spending so much money on phamacytical drugs for years and still my mom was having frequent Outbreak and different symptoms everyday. But in less than five weeks of meeting Dr. Akintunde and I told him about my situation and he prepared some herbal medicine and send to me and I took as he directed me. I was cured of HSV1 Using only the Natural Herbal medicine Dr. Akintunde sent to me through courier service, and later, after I was confirmed Negative, he also send this herbal medicine to my mom and in four weeks of using the herbal medicine she was also tested and confirm negative. So i guarantee anyone because of my promise to Dr. Akintunde, that I will refer anyone that have this health issue to him for treatment and total Cure of this Virus. This Herbal medicine has no side effect rather my mom blood pressure is now perfect, no more Cold Sores, Sore Throat fatigue and Outbreak stopped immediately mom started taking the Herbal medicine. thank you Dr. AKINTUNDE Herbal Home Care. Stay Bless Sir. This is Dr. Akintunde details below.👇
WhatsApp Number: +12068994141
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY WEBSITE:-
russian escorts in gurgaon
housewife escorts in gurgaon
gurgaon escort services
escorts in gurgaon
escort services in gurgaon
gurgaon call girls
call girls in gurgaon
Post a Comment